It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend HGV2014, a key event on the international genomics calendar where you will hear the latest advances from acknowledged opinion leaders in this rapidly evolving area.
HGV2014 will bring together approximately 100 delegates (selected on the basis of their abstract submission) in a workshop-style atmosphere, with 25 internationally recognized speakers, in a superb venue, the Culloden Estate and Spa in Belfast, Northern Ireland from 17th – 19th September 2014.
Scienctific topics include:
- Clinical NGS (including cancer genomics and rare disease diagnosis)
- Epigenomic variation (including that found in the single cell)
- Large scale population studies of human disease
- Stratified and Personalised medicine
- Data and knowledge sharing/discovery (including the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health)
- Biomedical informatics
- Genomic evolution
- Genomic technology advances
- Human mosaicism & aging
This residential conference provides the opportunity for you to interact with an unrivalled international faculty in an environment which promotes discussion and consideration of the key technologies and advances that will inform the development of this important discipline over the coming years. We look forward to welcoming you to this state of the art conference in a venue where you will have excellent opportunities to interact with fellow conference participants and invited faculty.
Yours sincerely, the HGV2014 Organising Committee
Anthony Brookes, Stephen Chanock, Pui-Yan Kwok, Mark Lawler, Charles Lee, Barbara Wold